Neon Trees 'Animal'

Okay so I know a few of you are going to be like 'WTF is wrong with you?’ but I must honestly admit I had never really listened to Neon Trees until a little while ago. I had seen their name around other band's websites, like going on tour with them and stuff but it never catched my attention to look them up. But anyways as soon as I heard their latest material, I fell in love with it. Their music sounds familiar though; maybe I did hear it before, who knows? They've only had EP's, so i got a reason to not know much about them. It is until this year that they will release their first album 'Habits'. This is their first single 'Animal', which was released as a free single on iTunes. It's really catchy, definitely something I would hear in a film's soundtrack.

Neon Trees 'Animal'

0 comments:

Post a Comment