B.o.B Feat Hayley Williams 'Airplanes'

Wow, I didn't know about this collaboration until yesterday when my friend introduced me to it. I have a sick obsession with Paramore since the (Misery Business) days. Since then I obtained all their music including their previous albums, demos, acoustic versions, and unreleased tracks and I can honestly say they're my true favorite band. They've made a big impact in my life, that's how much their music means to me. Anyways, this track is called 'Airplanes', it will serve as B.o.B.’s third single off of his upcoming debut album ‘B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray’. It features Hayley Williams (lead vocalist of 'paramore'). Both singers have opposite music styles but this song goes to show that sometimes chemicals do react in a positive way. The lyrics are deep, the hip-hop beat sick, and Hayley's vocals are amazing. There will be a Part 2 of this song featuring Eminem in the future, but I doubt I’ll like his version at all. So I’ll stick to this one, Enjoy!

B.o.B. Feat. Hayley Williams 'Airplanes'

1 comments:

Alma Baez said... / April 15, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

i love paramore
when i was in high school in my band
she was a great inspiration
awesome vocalist



ps
did we have to do anything in particular on wednesday in class?
i couldnt call or txt you
i broke my phone and im waiting on a new one.

Post a Comment