Introducing Anna Margaret

Never have I heard a 13-year-old girl sing like this since Joanna 'JoJo' Levesque. Just when I thought Disney had run out of talent (besides Demi Lovato), this upcoming singer 'Anna Margaret' proved me wrong. She's vocally talented; I can't imagine how great she will sound once she develops her music persona. She was featured in the DCOM 'Starstruck' (which I didn't bother watching by the way... seemed pretty idiotic to me). Although the soundtrack seemed okay for a trashy film, this girl stood out the most to me. She is already working on her upcoming debut album, which will drop later this year. Here's the original studio version along with a live performance for her song 'Something About The Sunshine'.

Anna Margaret 'Something About The Sunshine'


4 comments:

Alma Baez said... / April 7, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

oh and change your about me your not interested in journalism anymore hahah so why you lying!

Alma Baez said... / April 7, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

btw the songs you wrote are so rad!
i cant wait to do my own
its gonna be like my band all over again lol



i hate not having my glasses my heads been hurting alot too cuz im so used to wearing them lol

Luis Vega said... / April 8, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

there.... changed it. lol

Luis Vega said... / April 8, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

we should SO do a cover sometime. =]

Post a Comment