Meet Wynter Gordon

Here's another song I’ve had for quite a while on my iTunes but never really catched my attention until now. Wynter Gordon is an artist that has truly worked real hard to earn the reputation she now owns. Working on the background as a songwriter and recording backing vocals for other top artists. She has co-written songs for Danity Kane, Leighton Meester, J'LO, Estelle, Flo-Rida etc., the list goes on and on. Ever since 2004 she has been working on her debut album 'With The Music I Die', which unfortunately keeps getting pushed back by her label. Good news is, it has now been confirmed that it will be officially released this summer (2010). This song 'Dirty Talk' will serve as the official first single even though it was released more than a year ago. Can't wait, I love her music style. =] I'm not sure, but i think it was produced by David Guetta.

Wynter Gordon 'Dirty Talk'

0 comments:

Post a Comment