They're Back..... 3OH!3

Not long after they released their first album 'WANT' which brought them 2 hit singles. Electro Hop group 3OH!3 has returned with a new single. Getting ready to release their third studio album 'Streets Of Gold', "My First Kiss" was released today (05/03/10) through their website. The track will be digitally released tomorrow via iTunes and other media sources. I love the track, and I know many hate KE$HA but personally I’ve enjoyed listening to her music since her myspace days. It sounds like a future hit for 3OH!3. Check it out, here's the HQ Quality Studio Version of the song. (Not the LIVE version which most sites have).

3OH!3 Feat. Ke$ha 'My First Kiss'

1 comments:

Medusa said... / May 3, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

OMG so I love 3OH!3 and don't like a lot of....her lol BUT THIS is awesome! *download*

Post a Comment