Rihanna 'Te Amo' OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

Once again she has left me amazed. Say what you want, I am proud to say I've always enjoyed her music and i stand by that opinion, only because many say they dislike her after the assault incident (which I don't get btw) yet... her album keeps topping the charts as the singles continue. But anyways, this time 'Te Amo' was chosen as the third international and fifth overall single from her fourth album RATED R. I'm also enjoying that look on her, she sort of went back to the 'Disturbia' era. Looking edgy as always. Anyways, the concept of the video was shockingly good, and French supermodel Laetitia Casta made it even better. RATED R is one of the best records she's released, she did well by experimenting and giving other genres a try with her own twist in em'. I loved it!

Rihanna 'Te Amo'

0 comments:

Post a Comment