NEW! Belinda 'Egoista' Feat. Pitbull

> Belinda Feat. Pitbull 'Egoista' <


Wow, you guys can't believe how long I've been waiting for this. 'Carpe Diem', title of Belinda's (Mexico's Pop Princess) third studio album was released 2 days ago (March 23, 2010) and i just had to get my hands on it. I can't get over the fact that she produced the whole album herself. I'm really enjoying her new music style, it's very different compared to her previous albums. The album debuted at numer 1 in iTunes Mexico and in the US Latin pop charts. 2 days after it's release, it was certified GOLD.


This following song is probably my favorite by far. Soon to hit the radio, 'Egoista' features Cuban rapper Pitbull. It has been chosen as the official first single off of 'Carpe Diem'. An english version is on the works, and the music video will be filmed in Los Angeles, CA this month.

1 comments:

Medusa said... / March 26, 2010 at 1:26 AM  

I honestly have NO idea what she's say but she sounds very hot lol

Post a Comment