Michelle Branch is BACK! 'Getaway'

I am exited to pass on the news that Michelle Branch is officially back, and ready to take over what once belonged to her. (Well actually she was never gone, but she wasn’t around the pop scene either). She was more focused on the duo-group she formed ‘The Wreckers’ (which I don’t want to focus in as much btw… since I wasn’t a big fan of the project). As of right now the group has been put on hold, and Branch is ready to release her third official studio album ‘Everything Comes and Goes’ as a solo artist. With the help of the best of the best, Mr.Timbo’ (Timbaland) himself… she recorded this track - which he produced by the way (OMG it's beyond amazing), called ‘Getaway’. It hasn’t been confirmed if this will serve as the first single… it definitely should if you ask me. She’s also working with Akon for a few other tracks (in which he will feature himself) **nothing new about that LOL**. So expect great material from this upcoming record, I know I am.

btw. this song reminds me of Nelly Furtado's 'Loose' record... except a bit more up-beat don't you think? =]

Michelle Branch 'Getaway'

0 comments:

Post a Comment